With the current situation of COVID19, there cancels many many conferences and meetups. Pity. World is not prepared for this, but perhaps Internet is.
Let's make a conference that is online, decentralized, and in asynchronus fashion, with several key roles:
- Attendees, who pays and promises to attend to talks
- Talks, which can be attached with promises of having discussions
- Discussions, which can be attached with more promises of discussions
- Speakers, who post abstracts as a way to promise to do talks
- AsyncConference, with promises of N talks
Each kind of promises are satisied by:
- AsyncConference ← N Talks are satisfied
- Talks ← Posting screencasts / video-recordings + slides
- Discussion ← Having content of any kind.
Looks... promising ?